Your pet's home away from home.
We offer pet boarding for cats, dogs, and exotics in Glenwood, so you can enjoy peace of mind while you are away.
At Glenwood Village Pet Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility for your pet. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible. Our trained kennel technicians will welcome your special friend and provide a comfortable and relaxing home away from home.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Comfy Kuranda orthopedic pet beds for dogs
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
- To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, we have kong toys, blankets, and beds
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
All boarding pets MUST be up to date on vaccinations and testing at least 48 hours prior to their visit.*
- Canine Boarders must have the following: Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza, Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccines, and fecal test.
- Feline Boarders must have the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper (RCP) vaccines, and fecal test.
- Fecal tests are required for boarding and a sample may be collected during the boarding stay.
- Prior to boarding (at the time of drop off), your pet will be examined by one of our veterinarians or technicians.
- If your pet is on any medication, a technician will ensure the medicine is administered according to your directions.
- Any first-time boarders require an exam by one of our veterinarians in order to assess their health and temperament.
*Effective 6/1/22- As part of our effort to be more available for emergency appointments, we will no longer offer vaccinations for pets while boarding. All vaccines must be completed before the time of boarding. This frees up time that the doctors would normally spend vaccinating healthy pets, allowing them time to care for emergency appointments.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (708) 758-2950 prior to their stay.